A Broken Tale.

I wish I had held you a little longer,
And asked for one more of that extra kiss,
Made our bond a little more stronger,
And stared more at you with complete bliss.

The “more than a couple” of chances were close to million,
With large amount of time just for us,
I could take a step back and minus all the mistakes,
And put in more effort and a large amount of faith and trust.

Looking in your eyes made me feel complete,
Falling for your soul was something very discrete,
Just like the two of us riding in the bus on our love seat,
But we just left the bitter taste like after something sweet.

We stole a lot of things from each other,
Memories, kisses, hugs and a lot of more than just a part of us,
But now I wonder whether and even if you bother?
And before I could realize my feelings for you were crushed.

I want to get back all of it in one finger’s snap,
Forget about working it out and that later crap,
I want us to fall in love again and feel trapped,
Fill them empty spaces and all the gaps.

One last chance and maybe we will fix everything,
Stay with me without any intervals,
From the start till the end we will make it perfect without any endings,
Because trust me without you I am vulnerable…
Priya Mistry


27th July’15

Comments

Popular Posts